Saturday 2 July 2016

A Kauki Message




So I thought I'd bake u a cake and send u the video since you'd be happier with a cake than with the cliché message. But then I reconsidered the odds of being kicked instead of "awwed" at that, given you'd only get to SEE the video and EAT it too! X_x  So here's me wishing u a very very happy birthday the same old cliche style. I hope u get lots of good and cakes and muffins and chocolate brownies to make your day super sweet and awesome. I also hope you're getting enough sambhar there to make up for your protein intake. As well as rain to bring the joyous kid to life dancing about and making paper boats (uh..just a lil doubt. Did u ever manage a successfully sailing paper boat? Don't exactly remember you being craftsy! ;) :P)  Jokes apart...

Wish you all the worlds happiness and all that you ever wished for. 

Happy birthday once again. 

Loads of love....

Kaushiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment