Saturday 2 July 2016

From The Lives You've Touched - Part III



Happy Birthday Mammuuu :D :D When I paint my masterpiece I am pretty sure three will be a spot for you.You are a living example that age is just a number(always pretty).Thanks for being my senior cum friend. May your day shine brightly like your smile,with warmth of your heart, and a day that reflects as wonderful as you are.

Umesh Rai

***




Happy birthday to the bubbliest senior! Stay as you are. God bless you. Keep Smiling and keep rocking!

Ekta Tahlani

***





Spontaneity personified yashi ma'am..I crashed into u as my crush..like rhtdm's sam..may god bless you n u swing high..yashi ma'am o my o my o my.. :D :D..happy birthday ma'am..wish n seek ur blessings.

Vishwadeep

***





Happy birthday to the girl filled with energy who introduced me the world of GOT... :D ... Have a fantastic birthday :D


Khushboo Jaiswal

***





Happy Bday to the biggest Nadal Fan I ever met :D Have a Blast.

Sanjeev Kumar

***





Happiest birthday mam, many many thanks to your friend somya n my senior( who hates the prefix,"ma'am) making this happen. On this auspicious day of yours, i m delighted to be part of .. Many many happy returns of the day. May you have nicest time ahead.. Do you know me even.. Oh i forgot to introduce myself.. Nishant ( still unable to figure out? No worries!) I remember the last performance of yours in " unnyan" in which i present. I wished to tell you then n there, your performance was " fantastic ". Though it might be a redundant statement you get from people, but from the limited understanding i have about arts, i wish to say," your talent is extraordinary ". I wish n hope you will keep on maintaining that , if not improving. Sorry, of its sounding like a gyan. Unfortunately, me n my gang ( vishwadeep n astha) had a very limited interaction with you. However we tried to make use of every incidence to know about you. Be it sip ppt of yours or the cultural events. It's your bd today . I wish you love, successs, and happiness in abundance. And i also wish god always would give you enough strength to face, deal n overcome the challenges only to make your life much more joyous n large . God bless you mam, happy bd once again...


Nishant Parajuli

***






Happy birthday Yashi Ma'am. May you live long enough to see the candles getting costlier than the cake. :P

Manu R Menon

***




No comments:

Post a Comment