Saturday 2 July 2016

Aeee Suno Hum Ek Baat Batayein


Dear Yashi

Happy Birthday My Little Angel


You deserve to be always on good books of everyone whom you meet in entire journey. You are just an awesome person some one can hangout; we rarely did though except for the Apollo Hospital. I always wondered how come a cute little unbalanced; giirti padtii type ones can give such good suggestions and opinions. But you always did. How much I know you I feel like sharing more and more; and goodness is so worth that your friend Soumya is working so hard to give you this special surprise. My cute little Angel have all Best things in your life- Be it even buying kurta from G-Khan-299/- once- Choice matters and you are amongst one of the best choice I have made so far. Look more and more sexy; and I promise some day I shall definitely gift you-PONDS WHITE BEAUTY which I broke ;).

Love you my cutie pie

Grow vertically if possible not horizontally but yes professionally and personally to the highest peak.
Love You

Muahhhhh…..

With Love
Pooja

No comments:

Post a Comment