Saturday 2 July 2016

From Nepal, With Love



My Dear Editor-in-chief, spelling checker and one of the finest person (HR) I ever met,

Happiest Birthday to you. 

As you know my inglish is not good I am wishing you in whatever words I find in my limited vocabulary.



 May this year and all the coming years be the most cheerful one and you glow with smile, happily ever after. You Being the only person in whole of MBA who bought a gift for me :P , I want to be generous in wishing that you always get what you wish to eat :D. 

Keep the giggle on for the rest of your life, it suits you like anything. 

May the Gorakhpuri isstyle of yours rock wherever you go... 
Cheers Yashi aka Sasha ( that's the nickname of yours I guess)... 

Happy Birthday once again... 

Jaa Yashi jee le apni zindagi  :D

Your class mate for 2 yrs and friend for lifetime,

Aditya Rijal


No comments:

Post a Comment