Saturday 2 July 2016

Meri Pyaari Chuchwanti




What happened later must not be displayed.



It's your birthday today and I so wanna be with you today. Not because I love you or I really miss you but because I really want to have some cake and I know you have a lot leftover with no fridge and the last time I had a piece was on my own birthday and so I really miss having the cake you know. Plus, now that you're earning, you could have taken me out to a much fancier restaurant and we could have had Dal-Chawal there because some things just don't change.



I don't think this blog thing would have worked out for any of us, you know. You are the only one I know with such far-fetched aura :P and hence, look how your well-wishers are here today! :)


Thankfully, nothing has gone wrong in your birthday planning this year which at some point or the other we all kinda knew would. May be God wanted you to feel less shitty about the fact that you're TWENTY-FUCKING-FOUR now. :D :D :D That reminds me, just two years left for our travel plan to work out! You better start saving (probably for the both of us) :D :P



Planning your birthday was so much fun for me this year. Primarily because every now and then, a ridiculously funny incident would just randomly pop in my head and I would smile and my dad would think I am really enjoying my history textbook! The best part about our time together is probably the fact that no matter what you're thinking, what you're talking about, or where you are, there will always be a moment the two of us shared that you can look back to as a reference, Which would be terrible if we ever had a fight :P


I really didn't wanna write all this but wanted to record a video message instead. But yahan baarish ho rahi hai and I haven't taken a shower yet and frankly, there's no point doing that without you so I'd rather write.


By now, if you think this is going nowhere then you're actually right. I am just typing shit but in my head I am still thinking about the cake. Sigh. Send one for me na? *Kuku Face*


Aur kya? We've been friends for over 3 years now and there isn't much left to say anymore. Especially the niceties. We're so done with it. So yeah, you're okay.


Lastly, I hope you had a great birthday babe. Also, I'd love a return gift. With a cake. Chocolate. Half Kg is fine. No flowers. Note me koi achhi si gossip likh ke bhej dena. :D


Love you Chuchuaaa. <3



Kuku

***


No comments:

Post a Comment