Saturday 2 July 2016

How Do You Recognize Yashi?



Generally people remember Yashi by the sweet caring and hard working girl from FMS. But, the picture of Yashi on my mind is made up of some peculiar and interesting facts about her. Yashi, the picture of you are those weird moments I have in my mind. Lets see what are those…interested h na??


Manly voice: The beautiful grunt with the laughter .Have always loved it.Awazittimithikikuttebhagjaye. SIP calls were mostly a no-no for u…coz u sed u croaked.





Her Asthma Problem: The major part of the second year sans ki problem me hi kata h. But I had a question what happens when you kissed? 



Her Fan Following: O God!!! You are a very famous girl of our batch…. Yashi Mam…. Yashi( from seniors). Manu, Bhavesh n kitnedeewanetere.



Her Love list: Yashi k liye we made the chain of names. Did u increase ur list?






Her Sid: O man!!! That jacket of Sid… I remember… usi me sotithi….Cute doveys and their corners!!!




Her Somya: That’s true love…I say…. No words just love..




Her Bad Poses: I have got many….just ask for them whenever you want them.Chalo…ajnhi photos ispe….






But whatever be the things you have… I have some pretty cute memories with you. I love that voice, I miss you… I miss the bear hug…I heart you… 


Happy Birthday Yashiya.


No comments:

Post a Comment